"Hardships and Extraordinary Journey" Tan Handmade Leather Journal
Genuine leather journal embossed with the quote "Hardships often prepares ordinary people for extraordinary destiny" by C.S. Lewis. The journal is encased in a rich tan leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old world feel.
The elegant and inspiring design makes this the ideal space for the start of your autobiography.
- Journal size is 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.